Thursday, October 28, 2010

FearFest - - Happy Halloween

Ive never said it here, but I absolutely adore Halloween. Im not sure why nor can I tell you the moment I realized it, but nonetheless, I do. For the past week, I have made it my mission to be engrossed in AMC's FearFest. It has been completely delightful!! At this moment (note the timestamp), I am watching the 1931 Dracula - and it is a triumph of cinema! I could care less what Roger Ebert says!

I challenge you, my good readers, to think of the horror movies you like, if you like any of them. Ill tell you this.

Saturday evening/Sunday evening (which ever Trick or Treat'ers frequent), the DVR where I am will be showing the CLASSICS - Nosferatu, Frankenstein, Dracula, The Wolf Man, and The Creature from the Black Lagoon.

Pleasant screams!! ((evil laugh follows))

No comments:

Post a Comment